We're looking for VOLUNTEERS for this summer's retreats! Wellness GIFTS depends on caring people to volunteer their time to help with being 1:1 helpers, activity leaders, leading nature walks, helping with food, etc. Must be 18 years or older and fingerprinting will be required.
We're also looking for HELPING HANDS (ages 13–17) to help assist our adult volunteers with running activities, spending time with the kids, helping with food, etc.
If you or someone you know is interested, we are looking for people that can join us for the full day (8:00 am–8:00 pm) on Saturdays (June 10, August 26 & September 16).
We will provide:
• breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• memories that will make your heart grow 3 sizes larger!
All retreats will be held at Hammondsport-Bath KOA (formerly Hickory Hill Family Camping Resort, located in Bath, NY).
June 9–11, 2023
July 28–30, 2023 (CANCELED)
August 25–27, 2023 (NEW DATES)
September 15–17, 2023
Your expertise would be a great addition in the following areas:
- Being a direct 1:1 helper with children of all ages who have special needs at our Day Retreats.
- Being an activity leader at our Day Retreats: arts & crafts table, leading nature walks, leading sports activities, helping with food, etc.
- Being a behind-the-scenes helper at the Day Retreats: set-up and clean up, making goodie bags, registration, etc.
- Being a marketing helper: giving out flyers/brochures, helping at health fairs, etc.
To learn more and to fill out a Volunteer application, please visit wellnessgifts.org/volunteer!