Monday – Friday 8:30am-5pm
Full Time (2 Positions)
LocationCounty Collaboration (Bath, NY)
Number of Hours
NATURE OF WORK:
- Responsible for the provision of casework services to individuals and/or their families including children to assist them with their social, emotional, economic and environmental difficulties. This position is responsible for the provision and/or arrangement of an array of services including but not limited to individual and/or family counseling, parent education, crisis intervention, etc.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
- Receives direct day to day supervision from the Case Supervisor and Senior Caseworker of the Steuben County Department of Social Services; Receives supervision and support from the Director of Home & Habilitation Services of Pathways, Inc.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related Human Service Field.
- At least one year of direct experience working with troubled youth and their families.
- Background Check: Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children.
- A valid driver’s license that meets insurability guidelines.