LocationErwin Child & Family Center (Painted Post, NY)
Number of Hours
Nature of Work:
• Directly responsible for the functioning of the classroom, supervision of classroom staff and volunteers. Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the daily activity program for the children in assigned classroom. Responsible to work closely with other staff to provide a varied and enriched program for children. Willingness to work in a team approach with the classroom team, collaboration with team members and families.
• An Associate's degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related field.
• Two years of teaching experience in an early childhood program that includes children who are preschool age.
• Trained and experienced to carry out the functions of the head of a group for a child care program.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding a history of abuse/maltreatment of children and Criminal History Review for criminal convictions.