Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
LocationYouth Wrap Around Alternative (Bath, NY)
Number of Hours
NATURE OF WORK:
- Provide a variety of activities that are designed to assist the child/family in developing functional social skills in the home, school and community environments. This may involve some individual and family counseling, as well as some collaboration with respite workers who will also be assisting with social skills development.
- Education: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, or other related field.
- Experience: Must have experience working with children and youth.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a dependable vehicle.
- Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children.