LocationField Street IRA (Corning, NY)
Number of Hours
NATURE OF WORK:
This position is responsible for the input into evaluations and training for Residence Counselors. Provides direct services and ensures that IPP’s are carried out as stated. Ensures that all required documentation is completed. Assists Manager in completion of individual financial records as needed.
- Must be efficient, organized and have excellent observational skills and ability to handle stressful situations while maintaining professionalism. Patience, empathy, understanding and acceptance of individual diversity is a must. Must possess the necessary skills to initiate, develop and implement a variety of activities on a daily basis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required.
- At least two years experience in a program that serves people with developmental disabilities.
- At least one year of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License and driving record that meets Pathways insurability guidelines to operate agency owned vehicles.