LocationCounty Collaboration (Bath, NY)
Number of Hours
Nature of Work:
• Responsible for provision of crisis intervention services in the office and in the community.
• Master’s degree in Social Work or in Mental Health Counseling from a program approved by NYS Education Department is required, with a NYSED professional license as a LMSW, LCSW or LMHC required.
• Experience in working with individuals in crisis, working within a multidisciplinary team and a working knowledge and understanding mental health diagnoses preferred.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding a history of abuse/maltreatment of children.
• A valid driver’s license that meets insurability guidelines.