Adult Home and Community-Based Services Waiver
Pathways, Inc. is an approved provider of Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) for adults in Steuben County. These services are for adults (age 21 and over), for Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) eligible enrollees who are Medicaid beneficiaries with behavioral health needs within New York State’s Behavioral Health System. These individuals are diagnosed with a serious mental illness and/or substance use disorders and meet designated criteria as designated by New York State.
- Prevocational services to prepare a participant for employment
- Intensive Supported Employment to assist individuals in obtaining and keeping competitive employment
- Ongoing Supported Employment is provided after a participant has obtained employment
- Empowerment Peer Supports designed to promote skills for coping with and managing behavioral health symptoms
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation to restore skills for independent living, wellness, and social skills
- Habilitation services to enable participant to integrate fully into the community and achieve independence
- Family Support and Training for individual and family on recovery skills and support
- Educational Support Services to assist to start or return to school or formal training
Population and Geographic Area Served
The HCBS Waiver program serves adults in Steuben County. HARP eligible adults, age 21 and over may be eligible for these services.
Access to Services
Applicant can request Pathways, Inc. as a provider and are referred by their Care Manager.
To learn more about eligibility and the support services available through HCBS Waiver, contact:
Director, Home and Habilitation Services
33 Denison Parkway West, Corning, New York 14830
T: (607) 937-3275