LocationCounty Collaboration (Bath, NY)
Number of Hours
Nature of Work:
• Responsible for the provision of casework services to individuals and/or their families including children to assist them with their social, emotional, economic and environmental difficulties. This position is responsible for the provision and/or arrangement of an array of services including but not limited to individual and/or family counseling, parent education, crisis intervention, assessing the safety of children and families etc.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work or related human service field.
• At least one year of direct experience working with troubled youth and their families.
• Background Check: Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children.
• A valid driver’s license that meets insurability guidelines.