LocationChildren's Care Management (Geneva, NY)
Number of Hours
Nature of Work
• The Care Manager is responsible for the provision of care management services to children and/or adults enrolled in the Regional Health Homes. All work will be carried out in accordance with well-established protocols for the delivery of care management services.
• It is required that candidates have either a Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related Human Service field.
• Based on education level, a minimum of a 1-2 years of relevant experience is required in direct services, linkage to services, care coordination, health promotion, transitional care, and/or individual and family support.
• A valid driver’s license with driving record that meets insurability guidelines to operate agency-owned vehicles.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Office of Children and Family Services Requirements regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children and Criminal History Background Check for criminal convictions.