Monday-Friday 6:15a-8:30am & 1:45p-6p, varied office hours, summer, school closures
LocationKids' Adventure Club (Corning, NY)
Number of Hours
NATURE OF WORK:
- Primary responsibility is to work closely with the children under the direct supervision of the Site Supervisor. Responsible to assist in the implementation of the daily activity program for the children in the group. Works closely with other staff as needed to provide a varied and enriched program for children. Work with the site team in collaboration with families, staff and school district.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Or Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field, and one year experience in child care, Or Associate’s Degree or two years (60 credits) college in a related field and one year experience in child care, Or Associate’s Degree or two years (60 credits) college in an unrelated field and two years experience in child care, Or Child Development Associate Credential/ Certificate of Proficiency in School-Age children and one year experience in child care.
- At a site with less than 45 youth children enrolled, a High School diploma with 2 years direct experience working with children less than 13 years of age And formal school age child care training will also be considered
- Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children and Criminal History Review for criminal convictions.
- A valid driver’s license passing insurability guidelines.